Dedicated to practical, engaged, start-with-you solutions for you and your organization’s journey.
What sets me apart?
- You First. While I bring my vision, understanding, and direction to the table, I am interested in and begin with what you are hoping to accomplish, with your organizational ethos, and with your vision.
- A Cross-Discipline approach. My approach pulls from psychology, neuroscience, religion, spirituality, meditation, education, experiential education, sociology, marketing, research, social media, and hands-on, ongoing experience with teens and emerging adults.
- Difficult Questions. I will ask difficult questions. My goal is to help you and if, in order to do that, I need to bring up the challenging topic(s), I will.
- Care for Teens and Young People. I care about teens and young people. My work is not just about creativity, education and strategy. It is also about a holistic, thoughtful approach to working with teens and other young people.
- Non-Dogmatic. I believe each of us is on a journey, whether sure of direction or still looking.
- No strings attached. Meet with me. No cost. I will work with you from the moment we start meeting. If you’d like to continue working with me, we’ll work it out.